Innovation and Emerging Markets
Growth of the Craft Beverage Industry in the Northeast
Over the past decade, the Northeast has seen a significant boom in the craft beverage industry – from wineries to cideries and breweries, and even distilleries producing spirits from farm-grown products. How are producers taking advantage of the “farm-to-bottle” movement and consumer interest in buying local? Find out in this issue’s cover story, which interviews industry experts and entrepreneurs in the various craft beverage sectors to learn more about the trends they’re seeing and how businesses are evolving to differentiate themselves in this growing market.
- CEO Bill Lipinski introduces Farm Credit East’s new “Made in Agriculture” campaign, which reinforces Farm Credit East’s commitment to serve the needs of those operating in agriculture, forest products and commercial fishing
- Meet the new members recently elected to the Farm Credit East Board of Directors.
- Learn more about Farm Credit East’s partnership with CASE to support the next generation of industry leaders.
- See various events Farm Credit East staff have been involved with in their local communities.
- This issue’s Washington Update provides an update on weather, trade policy and disaster assistance.
- Learn more about a New York farm recently recognized nationally for its environmental stewardship efforts.
- Meet this year’s 32 scholarship recipients.