Join Crop Growers, NAU Country and Cornell Cooperative Extension for an educational information session that will cover:
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection, and how this program may provide additional value to your risk management plan.
- 2024 Onion Policy: Enterprise units and how they can benefit your operation.
Thursday, November 30, 2023
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Lunch will be provided.
Pine Island Fire Department
684 County Rd 1, Pine Island NY 10969
- David Paul: Whole Farm Revenue Protection specialist with NAU Country
With support from:
- John Fitzpatrick: Crop Insurance Product & Training Specialist, Crop Growers and Farm Credit East
- Maire Ullrich: Agriculture Program Leader, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orange County
- Elizabeth Higgins: Business Management Specialist, Cornell Cooperative Extension Hudson Valley Lab
For immediate questions or to RSVP via phone, contact your local crop insurance agent, John Fitzpatrick at (518) 213-4103.
Please register by Monday, November 27th.
A special thank you to Cornell Cooperative Extension for helping with the event logistics.