Cultivating Growth Through Leadership
A Conversation with CEO Bill Lipinski
Bill Lipinski has been in the Farm Credit family for nearly 40 years, and has served as Chief Executive Officer for more than half of those years. But his passion for agriculture began long before his time with Farm Credit East. In this issue, Financial Partner’s editor Kristie Schmitt chats with Bill Lipinski on his experience, lessons learned, changes in agriculture and the Farm Credit System, and the importance of leadership.
- Chief Business Office Jim Putnam discusses profitability and the financial tools available to assist agriculture, forest products and commercial fishing businesses optimize profitability.
- Learn more about the value of collaboration for business success from Cortland, NY branch office manager Jan Bitter.
- Meet Tom Corbett, of Lilac Hedge Farm in Holden, MA, a young farm manager who learned a few important take-aways from his participation in GenerationNext.
- Learn how Farm Credit East’s GenerationNext program is helping to develop the industry’s next generation of leaders.
- Tom Cosgrove’s “Washington Update” provides an update on the current agricultural labor situation.
- Meet the family behind Sunset Meadow Vineyards in Goshen, CT.
- Meet this year’s 32 scholarship recipients.
- Enter a photo into the 2018 Agricultural Views photo calendar contest for your chance to win $100.