Farm Credit East is a customer-owned lender and financial services leader committed to serving Northeast agriculture, commercial fishing and the forest products industries.
- Largest lender to agriculture in the Northeast with $9 billion in loan commitments that capitalize a wide range of industries.
- Serving more than 16,000 customers across our seven-state territory.
- In excess of 70% market share of commercial farm lending across several Northeast states.
- Dedicated staff of 575 agricultural specialists, each expert in the unique characteristics of Northeast agricultural industries.
- Part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of banks and retail lending associations dedicated to supporting the borrowing needs of U.S. agriculture and the nation’s rural economy.
For media and communication inquiries, please contact Tom Cosgrove, Executive Vice President of Public Relations, at 800.562.2235.