Farm Credit East is a customer-owned lender and financial services leader committed to serving Northeast agriculture, commercial fishing and the forest products industries.
- Largest lender to agriculture in the Northeast with $7.0 billion in loans that capitalize a wide range of industries.
- Serving more than 15,000 customers across our seven-state territory.
- In excess of 70 percent market share of commercial farm lending across several Northeast states.
- Dedicated staff of 475 agricultural specialists, each expert in the unique characteristics of Northeast agricultural industries.
- Part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of banks and retail lending associations dedicated to supporting the borrowing needs of U.S. agriculture and the nation’s rural economy.
For media and communication inquiries, please contact Tom Cosgrove, SVP for Knowledge Exchange, Public Relations and Marketing, at 800.562.2235.