Ag Education Teacher Scholarship
Farm Credit East is committed to supporting programs and initiatives that strengthen the Northeast agriculture, commercial fishing and forest products industries. Farm Credit East provides scholarships to teachers attending institutes offered by the Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education (CASE). Scholarships will cover up to 50 percent of the cost of the CASE institute, not to exceed $1,000.
- Educator must teach in school district within Farm Credit East’s seven state territory: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island. Please note, this excludes Clinton and Essex counties in New York and Cheshire, Coos, Grafton and Sullivan counties in New Hampshire.
- Educator must teach or will be teaching agricultural or natural resources courses.
- Preference will be given to worthy candidates that are seeking support for the first time.
- Funds will be provided directly to CASE.
- Awards will be made at the sole discretion of Farm Credit East.
Applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Monday, April 2, 2018. Recipients will be notified no later than Tuesday, April 10, 2018.