What is a FarmCreditEast.com Member Account?
The members’ only side of FarmCreditEast.com provides a fast, personalized way to communicate Farm Credit East updates and industry specific information. Information you will find on the members’ only side of FarmCreditEast.com includes:
- Monthly Knowledge Exchange Partner newsletter
- Business Outlooks, updated twice a year, for input costs and the dairy, feed grains and green industries
- A subscription to AgGlobe Trotter (Dave Kohl’s newsletter)
- Information on upcoming ag-related grants
- Secure Messaging to exchange large files (up to 80 MB) with Farm Credit East fast, easy and secure.
- Access to the electronic version of the Northeast Dairy Farm Summary and other Knowledge Exchange reports.
Farm Credit East Members
If you're a member of Farm Credit East, you can set up a personalized portal on FarmCreditEast.com that contains information specific to your industry and your business. In addition to the information above, your personalized landing page will grant you instant access to:
- Summary information on your loan account(s)
- Farm Credit East documents, such as loan statements and tax return documents
- News & industry information of specific interest to you and your business
What do you need to do?
You can create your FarmCreditEast.com account in one of two ways.
- Contact your local Farm Credit East office and let them know you'd like to set up a FarmCreditEast.com account – they’ll take it from there!
- Create your own account through FarmCrediteast.com. Click here to get started. If you create a member account (be sure to have your customer number handy!) you will receive a call from Farm Credit East to confirm the account information submitted.
Once your account has been created in one of these two ways, you’ll receive an automated e-mail with a link to complete the creation of your account. Follow the link in the e-mail, then create your User ID (which you will use to login in the future), choose a password that you’ll remember and read and sign the Site Usage Agreement. Your account creation is now complete!
If you have any questions on your member account or are having trouble signing up, please contact your local branch office.