We position our clients to succeed.
Farm Credit East offers grant writing services to help farms and agribusinesses grow, change or expand their enterprises.
Types of grants we work with
- Value-added producer grants
- Economic development programs
- Energy-related grants
- Special state programs
How we can help you
From our years of ag development experience, we find that both public and private sector entities are very interested in supporting agriculture and helping the industry grow and change. We therefore look for grant resources or other economic development incentives that will help our clients succeed.
We have written a multitude of grants so we understand program requirements, and also know where to look to find additional funds. Matching the appropriate program to a producer’s activity or investment is a key part of the equation that we do well.
We write grant applications that:
- Articulate your project’s story and its benefits effectively
- Determine a grant’s applicability to your objectives
- Meet the application’s objectives and requirements
- Prepare a feasibility study for programs that require one
For a summary identifying federal and regional grants and other incentives available to help Northeast producers, click here.
Get in Touch
Contact your local office to discuss how Farm Credit East's grant writing services can help your ag business.