This report provides an economic analysis and papers on agriculture, commercial fishing and the forest products industry.
In addition to market outlooks for multiple industries, including dairy, grain, produce, greenhouse and nursery, commercial fisheries, and forest products, this report also provides information on crop insurance and effective business management.
The report features the following short perspective papers:
• The Northeast Farm Economy, Chris Laughton, Farm Credit East
• Crop Insurance: A Critical Tool for Farm Risk Management, Jeremy Forrett, Crop Growers
• 2020 Dairy Outlook, Catherine DeRonde, Agri-Mark
• Grain & Oilseed Outlook, Seth Meyer, University of Missouri
• Northeast Fishing Industry Shows Long-Term Economic Resilience, John Sackton, SeafoodNews
• Green Industry Outlook, Charlie Hall, Texas A&M University
• The Forest Products Industry: A Key Part of the Northeast Economy, Eric Kingsley, Innovative Natural Resource Solutions
• A New Age in Grocery Retailing for Produce Suppliers, Jim Prevor, Phoenix Media Network / Produce Business Magazine
cost of production,