GenerationNext is a skills development program, hosted by Farm Credit East, designed to advance your management skills and business knowledge. Each seminar includes group discussions, idea sharing and networking opportunities.
In addition to each seminar, you’ll receive a reference manual with handouts and worksheets. Participants will receive a framed certificate of completion.
This program can help you:
- Identify areas for personal growth and development
- Build your management and leadership skills
- Develop your financial knowledge
- Acquire tools to help manage an agricultural business
- Network with other emerging industry leaders
Who should attend? GenerationNext is optimal for producers who will be assuming greater management responsibilities within a farming, fishing or forest product business.
Key Topics Covered:
- Leadership and Personnel Management
- Human Resource Development
- Financial Statements
- Capital Investment
- Risk Management
- Generational Transfer and Estate Planning
We are in the process of scheduling the 2022-23 fall/winter series. Please check back for more information or send us an email and we’ll let you know when the 2022-23 sessions have been scheduled.
Interested in attending a future GenerationNext seminar?
Note that GenerationNext is limited to producers in New England, New York and New Jersey.